Search Engine Marketing – SEO & SEM
SEM (Search Engine Marketing) is a broad term for all strategies used to promote a website and increase its traffic. It includes pay-per-click ads such as Google Adwords, link building, traditional banner campaigns, social media promotion, paid inclusions, online PR and article distribution, among other actions. SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is the process of preparing the site, its content and html tags, so that search engines can read and understand the site structure. A good optimization alone will not guarantee a good ranking on search engines but it is a mandatory first step in any SEM effort.
Some of the SEM services we provide include :
- Constant site optimization for all our sites. This includes keywords list, content optimization, customized page titles, ALT tag for images, link titles, and many other procedures proven to be good practices of SEO.
- Configuration and maintenance of Google Adwords campaigns and integration of the campaign reports with Google Analytics.
- Configuration and maintenance of Facebook Ads, Bing and Yahoo campaigns.
- Link building, profile creation & content syndication services to spread the site’s link among other sites such as portals, directories, and other sites related to the client’s industry.
- SEO copywriting for press releases and articles.